Monday, August 25, 2008

...About "Sonseed" - Day 2

It appears that "Sonseed" - the band behind the soon-to-be web phenom "Jesus is My Friend" (see post below) - had a whole album called "First Fruit" and a website called Vinyl Rehab is selling it! While I wait for my album to arrive, I've gotten some requests for larger images of the incredibly captivating "Sonseed" members.Let's start with the Lead Singer - the host calls him "Sal" - I call him the Christian Donny Osmond. You just know he's a sinner. He's pretty dreamy, and as Ann Magnuson once declared about him, "his skin is flawless." ZAP!I like to call this woman "Inez," because she reminds me of the lovely woman named Inez who works for my vet. One day I will get up the nerve to ask Inez if she was ever in a Christian ska band.This is the "Groovy Guy". Kinda like Kenny Loggins meets Jim Henson, without Jimmy Messina or Kermit to drag him down.This is "Sleepy." Shhh...be quiet or you'll wake him. More to come.

3 comments:

jayKayEss said...

I can't believe you didn't point out Jerri Blank in that all-star lineup.

Scuba Diva said...

I sure hope Sal is a sinner. Yum yum!

tracy said...

Haha the guy next to Sal very much reminds me of this classic from Snuff Box
or if your prefer the
original.

I just cannot shake the earworm of Sonseed.