Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fucked Up Religious Pamphlets - 3rd in a series

While not as fucked up as previous pamphlets, something about this one just makes me wanna pee. Have you ever seen so much yellow in one place in your life? Yellow background, yellow sweater, yellow jumpsuit, blonde hair, etc. I guess the way to "Have a Happy Home" is by surrounding yourself in all things yellow. What's interesting is that the family shown here is actually outdoors...in a house-shaped box -therefore they are homeless and relying on the contents of this pamphlet to instruct them on "How" to obtain a home of some sorts. Maybe this is really a real estate brochure? I don't know - all I know is I really gotta pee.

1 comment:

laura linger said...

Jesus, they look like they're en route to dropping off little Rudiger at the babysitter's house so they can spend the rest of the evening at some strange Christian Key Party.

"The power of Christ compels you...to take it in the back door!"