Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Big Christmas Schmooch...

...to all my regular readers (and some of my irregular ones too!) who have made my blog so much fun to write this year. When I decided to transform my barely-read MOVIES THAT MAKE YOU SAY "HUH?" into DOUGSPLOITATION earlier this year I was afraid that no one would notice - but thanks to a little band called Sonseed (who knew?) - I've now reached close to 100,000 page views. How do yo like them apples, Mr. B?
So, like Hazel above, here's my big holiday smooch to all of you–whatever you celebrate, whatever you believe in (or don't believe in) - have a great holiday and let's hope 2009 is the year we all can experience a great, big beautiful tomorrow. I know I can't wait!!! 

1 comment:

Vintage Disneyland Tickets said...

Great post Doug, again, just what I needed! Love seeing Walt in his element, I'd give my left #$% for that scale model of the Carousel of Progress! THANKS! Enjoying the "day of Christmas" also....